- Slow down! You are probably talking too fast.
- Are you smiling while you are talking?
- Be interested in what the person on the other line has to say. Be sincere.
- Are you interrupting the customer? DON'T. Let them talk.
- Have you been practicing your rebuttals?
How do I handle “This is a scam? A New one is you guys have 4 bad reviews. For the 4 bad reviews you can say “We're proud of our BBB rating only 4 bad reviews for thousands of accounts is not bad, plus our rating is an A+ so don’t be afraid to take it head on. Gathering information is part of the new agent training so that should alleviate the no email address. Is this a scam? Well you should make sure and let them know that we have been in VSO’s for many years and if we were a scam then we wouldn’t be allowed to be in those establishments.
Sales will be put in Scott's name until the payment is made. UNLESS the agent or anyone involved tells a lie to the client (or us) that directly causes the client to cancel, or results in us having to cancel/refund the clients purchase. For example, you mentioned EXCLUSIVE. Or the all time favorite...I will stop calling Realtors after I sell to you.